Avaya IP Softphone Description
IP Softphone R6.0 SP7 is a full installer, as such it can be installed as an upgrade to any IP Softphone R6 series release.
Major improvements in this Avaya Softphone Release 6.0 Service Pack 7 include the following:
* Expansion module button labels now are updated correctly when labels are renamed using Tools/Phone Features
* Calls are now logged when calls are initiated from Picture of Phone 2420 in shared control mode
* Click and dial to system tray icon functionality can now be used when Dial Pad is open
Major improvements in SP6 for IP Softphone Release 6.0 include the following:
* Enhanced feature button support with second administered expansion button module/unit
* Resolved security issue described in ASA-2008-363
Major improvements in SP5 for IP Softphone Release 6.0 include the following:
* Improved video screen performance when video screen unlocked from screen saver
* Improved IP Softphone un-installation process to remove log files (pwsplog.txt) associated with IP Service Provider after Service Pack 5 install process
o Uninstalling this new Service Pack 5 will remove these files associated only with this Service Pack 5 install. It will NOT remove any pre-existing log files associated with previous installs of IP Softphone
* 13-digit Expanded Dial Plan (CM 4.0)
* 96xx phone support (CM 4.0)
* 4601+ and 4602+ support
* High-definition audio support
* Signal Channel Encryption
* Additional Bluetooth Integration
* LDAP Public Directory Advanced Search and Display
* Generic Phone Call Bar Style User Interface view
* Updated Softphone icons
* IM-only mode with Avaya SES server does not require purchased license
* IE click-to-dial Algorithm improvements
Avaya IP Softphone Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Avaya IP Softphone R6.0 SP7
Release notes are not available currently.
Avaya IP Softphone Requirements
No additional system requirements.